Brewista Essentials paper filters have always been 100% compostable and made from responsibly harvested sources. Our new Smart Brew™ PLA filters take it a step farther and contain absolutely no wood-producing plant content! The lightweight, fine-filament material is made from polylactic acid (PLA), a biopolymer derived completely from the sugars extracted from annually grown plants such as corn.
Brewista® Cold Pro™ PLA Filters are NSF Certified.Brewista® Smart Brew™ PLA Filters are made to fit our Cold Pro™ 2 and Cold Pro™ 4 Brewing Systems. Filters come folded in a pack of 50.
- 100% annually renewable materials
- No wood-producing plant content
- Spun-bond web biopolymer PLA
- Designed to fit most popular cold brew coffee systems including:
- Brewista® Cold Pro™, Cold Pro 2™, and Cold Pro 4™
- Toddy® Cold Brew System - Commercial Model*
- Filtron Pro®**
- Neutral odor and taste
- Manufactured in a certified cleanroom using Best Food Safety Practices
- Outstanding, consistent flow through
- Silky textile-like feel
Difference between filters in the video below: