Important note: The Cold Pro 4™ are nearly identical in their design and function. The primary difference is their size and volume of cold brew they can brew at one time. If your shop burns through cold brew quickly, and have limited space, we'd recommend using the Cold Pro 4™. Using their snapping lids, it's possible to stack two Cold Pro 4™ units.
|Cold Pro 2™||Cold Pro 4™|
|Approx. Outer Dimensions:||15-1/2"W x 15-1/2"D x 17-1/4"H||14-1/2"W x 14-1/2"D x 16-1/2"H|
|Cold Brew Yield||6.5 Gallons (24 L)||3.5 Gallons (13 L)|
|Recommended for:||Shops with mid- to high-volume cold brew sales and space for the larger unit.||Shops with lower volume cold brew sales and/or less storage space. Also ideal for residential customers with an avid taste for cold brew coffee!|
Brewista presents the next generation Cold Pro™ System, the Cold Pro 4™! Designed and manufactured in the USA, the Cold Pro 4™ eliminates the need for an adaptor ring by integrating the supports right into the brew vessel. The translucent BPA free HDPE (high-density polyethylene) allows you to see the level of cold brew at any angle. A tapered bottom ensures that every last bit of cold brew drains through the spigot while the retaining well below the spigot makes sure no grounds make it into the cold brew you’re serving.
Brewista’s patented lift-and-twist drain design is still the easiest and cleanest method available for making cold brew without the mess. No need to use a colander, refrigerator shelf, upper body strength, or other means to support grounds while they drain! Simply lift and twist the filter basket to position it on the integrated supports and it all drains into the brew vessel for easy dispensing.
NSF certified the Cold Pro 4™ includes a 5-gallon brew vessel with lid, the photo-etched stainless steel permanent filter, Outlet filter holder and 2 outlet filters, dispensing spigot, 5 patented, gusseted Brewista Essentials paper filters and 2 patented Essentials Smart Brew™ PLA filters (no wood-producing plant content). It’s everything you need to make cold brew except coffee and water!
Key Features include:
- Designed and manufactured in the USA specifically for making cold brew coffee
- Patented lift-and-twist drain design for easy use and clean up
- New Integrated design eliminates the need for adaptor ring
- Translucent material to see cold brew levels at any angle
- Tapered bottom ensures all cold brew drains through the spigot
- The recessed outlet filter holder
- Retention well to catch any errant grounds
- The snap-tight lid allows for stacking of buckets, using less space in your cooler
- Large, built-in handles make the unit easy to lift and move
- Includes 5 patented Brewista Essentials stand-and-fill paper filters
- Includes 2 patented Brewista Essentials Smart Brew™ stand-and-fill PLA filters
- Dishwasher safe, BPA free HDPE (high-density polyethylene) construction
- NSF certified
The Cold Pro 4™ Complete kit includes:
- The Brewista® Cold Pro™ 5 Gallon/18.9 Liter bucket (3.5 Gallon/13 Liter yield) with lid
- Permanent Filter: BPA free polypropylene and photo-etched stainless steel
- Patented Gusseted Filters included: 5 Original Paper Cold Pro Filters and 2 Smart Brew™ PLA Cold Pro Filters
- Dispensing Spigot
- Outlet Filter Holder
- 5 micron Outlet Filters - 2 pack
- Sample pack of Cold Pro™ Cleaner
Instructions in the video below: